Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day!!



Happy Fathers day to my favorite dad! :) You are the best, and I love you so much! You were a great dad growing up and continue to be a great dad now that I am grown and have kids. You are a wonderful grandpa to my kids, and I thank you for that too, I know what it is to have a great grandpa, so I am so glad that my kids have the same kind of relationship that I once did with my grandpa. I don't know where I would be without your wise counsel, and un-dying support. So thanks Dad for everything that you do and have done for me, and always being there when I call!! I love you so much! Hope you had a great day, even though Anna and I weren't there!






And to my other dad, Happy Fathers day to you too!! Thank you for raising a boy into a man that I love and respect so much! He learned how to be a great father and husband, and provider for us from your example and still looks to you for advice and encouragement when he needs it. Thank you for being there always when he needs you. And thank you for being a great father-in-law to me too. You love me like one of your own and I thank you for that with all of my heart! Hope you had a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment