Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Recipe of the Day

OK, so Jill convinced me to put this recipe on my blog, so blame it on her if you don't like it! :) No I'm just kidding! I really like it, and if you like anything Mexican, or just love dips like I do, I think you will like it too. I don't know what the name of it is so we will just go with Katie's ugly dip for now. :) And yeah I am not putting a picture of it on here cause it really is ugly.... but oh so good!!

8oz of cream cheese (softned)
10oz can of black beans
10oz can of diced tomatoes and green chillies
1/2 c. of grated cheddar cheese
1 bag of tortilla chips

You can mix it all up together or layer it all in a pretty dish.....yep I mix mine so it isn't at all pretty (I am more about fast and easy than slow and pretty, sorry)! oh and the chips are for dipping not mixing in with everything else. The recipe didn't say anything about heating it, but I think it would be good warm too! Hope you all enjoy it, oh and Jill mentioned that Jess might be putting up a good smoothy recipe too.. hint hint! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment