Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Surfing Hungry

So today my little Syd is sick, and throwing up almost every 15 minutes on the dot! I am not ever very far from her... so in between cleaning up and "the next batch" I have been surfing the web...(update your blogs people! thank you Jess and Stacy, and Jeremy :) ) Anyway, I stumbled upon this site! Everything on the site looks delicious! Must be cause I am on a diet! :) Check it out, especially if you are having a super bowl party....good stuff!! Might have to try some of it.... or all of it?!

www.delish.com/entertaining-ideas/party-ideas-super-bowl-food-recipes

1 comment:

  1. Oh Katie, you better check out the pioneer woman than....roast beef dippen' sandwiches and lots more! Love this woman- wish I could go visit her 'lodge'

    ReplyDelete