Friday, April 30, 2010

Nothin' Special

Hi guys... nothin' special to blog about as the rain has our landscaping project on hold, and soccer was canceled, but just wanted to let everyone know we are all still alive and kickin' over yonder here. (I have no idea where that came from, bear with me the rain has me a little nutty!)

Any who, not much is going on... well it is but, just the day to day things. Plans are coming along nicely for Jalon's sisters wedding that will happen TWO WEEKS from today... at least I think they are. All of the things I have to worry about are covered I think. Well except for what I am wearing to rehearsal, but don't worry I am a procrastinator so I'm not worried yet. Ask me on the Wednesday before the wedding then I will be panicking and running to the mall I'm sure :) The kids outfits are all ready to go, my hair appointment is made, and I have told Jalon (a million times) what he has to do before then too. My work is done in that department! ;) So the only thing left to do is the big bachelor-ette party. I had nothing to do with it but I am going tonight and it should be great. As always with any Martinson get together there will be lots of food, and lots of laughs I'm sure! I am just hoping that in one night I don't gain back every single pound I have lost for the big event!! I will have to fast on Saturday....HA!! Like that's gonna happen. Oh well, guess I'll just have to get a smaller size of shape wear, and fake it!

Ok ok enough rambling, hope that you all have a wonderful weekend, and that you don't get to wet! I'll be back soon hopefully with some pictures and some more interesting blogs!! over and out (as Willy would say :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment