Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Spring???

So this was Sydney playing outside only a couple weeks ago! My deck was completely covered with snow and was deep! It was below zero for a few weeks in a row, and then ..... ...it warmed up!! Look I have grass showing!!!! The snow is melting and it has been in the high 30's and even in the 40's lately!! I am so so loving this weather!! Feels like spring is on the way, maybe the groundhog was right this year!The only thing that worries me is that we are going on vacation, and the lady at the store the other day overheard Jalon and I talking about leaving, and told us we would be back just in time for the flood! NOT what I wanted to hear! They are once again predicting unusually high water this year and encouraging people to get flood insurance. Not the most reassuring thing when you live fairly close to the river! :(
I think it is supposed to be cold again next week so hopefully the flood doesn't hit till long after we get back! :)This is Bella, my other baby! She is sitting where Sydney was sitting on my deck just a couple weeks ago. She too is loving the weather as it means that she can go outside more often and run ...which is her favorite thing to do! :)
Here is to hoping that Spring comes quickly... but not to quickly that my house floats away! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment