Saturday, December 26, 2009

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow

This is what we woke up to yesterday and today.... lots and lots of snow, and as I type it is still falling. Looks so pretty and very Christmas-ey but after being outside for a couple hours shoveling and snow blowing it was not so nice! Well Jalon and Cody were out for a couple of hours, I went out took pictures and then made hot cocoa for them after awhile! :)


notice my neighbors bench that is buried up to it's pretty seat!


the drift after all the snow blowing was done






Jalon working and Cody taking a break and watching in his "igloo". I guess shortly after this he got snow blown all over him and made a good roof for it?!




My front door with a drift up it so far I couldn't open it from inside! Guess I should have taken an after shot cause it is all cleared off now.

No comments:

Post a Comment