Sunday, December 6, 2009

You are My Sunshine

So Friday was a little on the dreary side here in Moorhead, and the sun was not shining! It was a little hard to get up out of bed and get everyone moving, except this one! Sydney almost always wakes up with a big grin on her face and usually a giggle at the groaning Miss B!! We did the typical school morning routine of rushing and brushing and eating and running out the door, and got the kiddos to school on time. On the way home, as it usually is, it was quiet in the car and I turned to get a glance of her in the back seat at the stop light.... this is what I saw! Even in the cloudy gloomy day she was sporting her Dora shades and had a smirk on her face! Made me start humming the song ... "you are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy when skies are grey..." Hope you all have a sunshiny day!

No comments:

Post a Comment