Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Back Again!

So I am sorry, once again I have been MIA from blogger world, and I know I know I have missed A LOT of big events, and holidays! Long story short, my computer has issues!! BIG issues!! In fact it is still having issues so there will be no pictures with this post, and I hate not having pictures with my posts! I am coming to terms with the fact that technology, and I don't get along. I think you all should start too... don't expect much from me!


I have missed Christmas, although I don't have a lot of pics cause once again i forgot the charger for my camera, and it died the second day we went to my parents! I have missed my first born's birthday, and she let me know it! (there will be a post as soon as I can post pics! Till then you can read the really sweet one her grandma Kathy wrote about her here http://www.myronandkathy.blogspot.com you might have to scroll down a little?!)


And I have missed typing out all of the happenin's around here! There aren't a lot of those happenin's but some are sorta fun.... hope you all think so, if not I guess you don't have to read this! :)


Any who, just wanted to let you all know that I am back... not fully back, but back sorta. I will be in touch, if the technology in my house doesn't electrocute me first! ;)


Happy Wednesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment