Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Crazies


So it is that time of year again... that crazy crazy time of year when half of the family has a birthday, and we celebrate the Lord's birthday too! Yep tomorrow is Sydney's 5Th birthday, Christmas is 10 days later, and then Briann has a birthday on the 10Th of January. Scatter in a few extended family birthdays, a Christmas program at church, and all the shopping I still have to do, and you can understand why I go a little crazy this time of year! Good thing I have lots of cookies and diet Pepsi to keep me going! ;)

We did manage to get our annual Martinson Girl Christmas Baking day in already, and had a blast doing it! Lots and lots of treats are now in my freezer and on the counter tops, and maybe a lot in our tummies already?! I let the kids skip school this year for the event, although Cody decided that he needed to be in gym for the floor hockey championship game, so he got out after half the day. Like I have said many times, that one is ALL BOY!! :) I forgot my camera that day so go visit my mother-in-law's site to see some pics of the day, festivities, and of course the loot! myronandkathy.blogspot.com

On another note completely unrelated to anything above, I got a new computer!!
Yep, I have been working for my hubby at the shop as they have been super swamped... obviously if he is having me do work there! And my payment was a new computer! It is an iMac with a 27 inch screen. Yep he was with me when we got it and his motto always has been "go big or go home"! ;)
I am still figuring it out but so far I love it! It doesn't turn off while I am working on it, it doesn't decide to re-start whenever it feels like it, and it doesn't freeze up randomly. The screen even stays on at all times and doesn't flicker off and on! It is amazing!! When I start really playing and find all the cool things it can do I will let you know... mostly cause I know that you are all waiting with baited breath to hear about it! :)

I will be back soon, hopefully with pictures of my brand new big 5 year old. Can't believe it has been 5 years already!! Crazy how time flies... especially when you are having so much fun on this crazy train!
(Sorry had to throw it in there!) ;)

Later Gators!




No comments:

Post a Comment